Friday, February 5, 2010

The low Level girl name Zennia

uhh go home time i saw her her her and her again my feelings when i saw her is i want to vomit and thats her zennia the spoiled idiotic girl shes a jerk and dumb girl.The way she talk to teachers is so so so weird and making face like@@-- A MONKEY.aS U ALL know when its her bday time she decided to invite me but when julian the spoiled boy taught her not to invite me and jane.So she dont invite me and when i phone her she said that i almost go home.........uhh from the way she said to me i saw shes face is guggled and afraid to say and i ask my mom to call her.......so hello is this zennia my mom said.she talk witha kind voice like what like a maid like this"aha ya why auntie"weird like guys?!.then my mom say that annisa said that u almost go home ,then she said no no just call her to come.tetetetetetet.she close the phone directly not impolite rght.but i am so stupid why should i invite her to my bday party that time......i always remember that later if its my bday i would just like to invite my bff and i WOULD NOT INVITE HER FULLSTOP NO COMMA.