Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My photography lesson started this day....

Hi gals!i am back again to refill my happiness that i am going to strive a photography lesson with mr.Jhon...He is a professional photography teacher..and on this day i will have body hunting with him..SORRY for not giving u gals to see my pictures......Cause i am too busy..!The first thing i should do is he ask me to bing the camera everywhere i go unless school..And the reason is to be best photography child....its like a tourist from singapor bringing camera everywhere guys....The first place i went with family is to PETISAH!too photo something .and i started to take pic of a food,shirt and etc......When i was taking the pic one boy says that "dek dek tolong photoin abang lach!and i tried so...ther esult is nice but not the people..they think they r handsome to be...and i tookm pic of a beggars that has no legs and puting his hand over again...so i am so pitty of him so i gave him 8 thousand only.......and thats my day today guys....my photography and body hunting is on monday,wednesday and sunday....