Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wanna say Hey/Hello to the new student:D

Hi my pals!This day was really fun,but i had forgotten to say to you that my class had a new student named Rachel Noriska.She is my best friend , her best friend is also me and ashvini.The first thing that i liked her is:
1.Beautiful
2.had a neat and nice handwriting.
3.smart
4.friendly
5.always lend me anything.
6.lastly to say to you RACHEL..I LOVE YOU AS MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER...
One letter for you :
Dear,Rachel
Thank you to be my top best friends..You will never be my enemy.As long as i not school there anymore i will not forget you as hard as possible.I just want your relationship and mine is never end even when the doomsday comes.Nobody wants to have a Bugglar friend who boastes a lot..But i want to have a nice friend like you Rachel.I really want a hope or a wish to you that i just want you to be my best friend always.I think nobody will never broke or end our bff..I know my life is different from yours.But if you rather choose other people to be your best friend..okay fine:).I'M NOT going to cry..cause you know i am not a children anymore,i will just still be your best friend whether you dont want me to be your best friend..But as soon as you hate me maybe,just say to me what is my bad attidude and i will change it soon as possible..I know i cant force you to be my best friend cause life cant be forces...Hope you will be my top best friend and hope you will always REMEBER ME always!!
Sincerly ,
Annisa
Okay guys thats my letter...i kinda not force her for that..
My motto is just theres no life if theres no love,smataness,and family and lastly and thers no life if theres no best friends..