Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What things that always makes me annoyed by people ?

Whats the meaning of this life that it always full of annoyable people ,emmbarrasing(is it correct spelling?)*sigh*and that boy called BRYAN TAN.He sits beside me and its really making trouble everytime even RACHEL my best friend the new student is saying him trouble maker and annoys people.Do you wanna know what things makes me angry with BRYAN TAN that likes to make people in trouble.Okay ,sure i'm gonna tell you okay?
Things that makes me angry with BRYAN TAN the annoying boy who sits beside me:
1.making eraser dust and spilled it at my head.
2.tickeling me.
3.shouting
4.copying my work
5.Making weird sounds like monkey and tarzan etc.
6.pulling my hair
7.kicking of my feet.
6.pushing me .
7.throw my things
8.hiding my things thats important
Should i call him KICKER SHOE BOY?No,matter what?
Even last time when selina comes he kicks selina's feet and actually not me who get kicked and what me who say AWWWWWW....funny right?It feels pain...
Piity you BRYAN TAN...almost half of the class hates you..
And i had prepare one moral just for you boy:the moral is"Change your bad attidute and be a lil bit polite"
Okay flicker Shoe Bryan..You are not aloud to touch me now with your dirty hands with lots of SINS..He called me Putri Keong..So i called him KEONG RACUN..And i think its annoys him, much than me..Anyway i should be passion with others..but now I CANT BE PASSION JUST WITH YOU FLICKER KICKER SHOE BOY...
Bye for now..
mUACHHH