Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sad to know that Mommy will go again to Jakarta...

Hey my pals!As you know i always bring you a nice news and good news,but now its bad mommy will going bAck to jakarta with my small brother and my aunt.They will go back to jkrta at 17 of september.While school is going on..i really hate it when school is going on i cant have a chance of what i wanna do.So,this is my last day to meet mommy and actually i have 3 more days to meet mommy but another two is cause i gone to hads a school year now will begin and holiday will end up with a boring word as B-o-R-E-D.I really love last last school year but not ended up in p6 as it have a UASBN and other class test from cambridge.So,just now my post will be a lil bit longer now.I kinda be busy for this school year.So,i wil be busy for not blogging..BYE...
CIAO..